Saturday 9 February 2013

Caution to the wind

I'm throwing caution to the wind! Jon swears that by putting his pinky in the air, smelling the garlic and looking at the Met office app, that it won't snow tomorrow despite forecasts otherwise. As all of my cycle shorts are currently drying and I am a bit pooped after 1.2 hours of slow plodding and 30 minutes of sweat screaming pedalling on the turbo, I am quite inclined to believe him.

So I plan to cycle tomorrow - 3 hours or so - and spend today being wildly decadent! I'm going to write to my mum, my dad, my friends in London and maybe Finland and Canada too. I may bake flapjacks and make hot chocolate. If I still have anything left in my I will plan the week ahead and do efficient household stuff.

I can't tell you how excited I am.

Woosh, there goes my caution into the wind. Let's hope it's not followed by snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment